NEWS & EVENTS
Cascade has recently appeared in the news. Below you will find links to these stories.
- LA Times: Lakers' star Kobe Bryant undergoes platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy to strengthen ailing right knee
- NBC New York: New Knee Procedure Gets Athletes Back on Track
- HSS Presents: Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
- Tiger Woods receives platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy
- The Star-Ledger: Cutting-edge, platelet-rich plasma therapy emerging as new option for ailing athletes.
- ABC News: Healing Tendonapathy with Your Own Blood Platelets and Growth Factors
- Good Morning America: Hines Ward and Others See Benefits of Healing Injuries, Arthritis with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- "The Role of Platelet Rich Plasma in Connective Tissue Repair," moderated by Dr. Steven Arnoczky and published in Orthopedics Today discusses the usage of PRP and Cascade Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM) in rotator cuff repair, knee ligament reconstruction, meniscal repair, tendinopathy and tendinosis
- CBS HealthWatch: Doctors treat acute or new injuries; including tendonitis, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, rotator cuff tendonitis, and achilles tendonitis, and patellar tendonitis with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
- New York Times article "Seeking Help for an Injury, at Any Price: A bad injury dispels doubt about a new treatment with minimal study behind it."
- New York Times Article on Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy and Potential Healing Promise for Tennis Elbow and Knee Tendonitis
- CBS Evening News features Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy as a preferred treatment for chronic tendinosis
- Platelet Rich Plasma Works to Heal Tendonitis: New Non-Surgical Horizons
- Los Angeles Dodgers' pitcher credits Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injection for quick recovery from partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his elbow
- Podiatry Today focuses on platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections in the treatment of fasciosis and tendinosis
The Musculosketal Transplant Foundation (MTF) does not endorse the content of any third-party website. MTF is not responsible for the content of links, third-party sites, sites framed within the MTF Sports Medicine site or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy.
For further information on Cascade Autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) or to find out how to set up a physician consultation, call (732) 661-0202.
© Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation. All rights Reserved.